Thursday, April 18, 2019

A 'Travel Warning' Issued for ‘People of Color’ in Republican State?



A 'Travel Warning' Issued for ‘People of Color’ in Republican State? Kevin

Cadwallader
Even as a White Nationalist I believe it's extremely stupid to hate somebody based on biologic differences... But I think it's extremely important that we understand these biologic differences to ensure we secure OUR basic essential foundations of life such as our OWN Living Space or community with laws based on biologic reality to ensure the reproduction of the recessive genetics that specifically create the physical characteristics that define WHITES as OUR OWN ethnic group. l

rusty rosas
I'm of latin heritage and I identify as a dark shade of white nationalist LOL. To me it's more about culture (Christianity/language/individual freedom/individual reliance, customs that have been passed on by our European founders for example). Everyone else that can't accept this can get the hell out IMO.

Alabama rusty rosas
I’m glad they haven’t scared all of the colored people into thinking white nationalists main goal is to genocide non-whites. You don’t have to be white in order to support our cause.